Year of the Mind will offer practical solutions for tackling the issues that affect us all. Guests will hear a 360-degree perspective on how to achieve and maintain good mental health. We will hear from the next generation of leaders and the seasoned change makers who are building sustainable programs now. The discussions will take place, the pitfalls will be brought to light, and those who attend will leave feeling more confident and equipped in their journey towards a powerful mental wealth plan.
The Organizers are happy to offer WLAO members a special limited time offer starting September 20: buy a ticket and get another seat for a friend, co-worker, associate for free!
This is a program built around the eight dimensions of wellness.
Dimensions of Wellness:
- Emotional – Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships
- Environmental – Good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being
- Financial – Satisfaction with current and future financial situations
- Intellectual – Recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills
- Occupational – Personal satisfaction and enrichment from one’s work
- Physical – Recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep
- Social – Developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system
- Spiritual – Expanding a sense of purpose and meaning in life
What is your Mental Fitness Index?
- What is the role of mental fitness in prevention?
- What is the link between hight stress and mental health risk?
- Learn how the act of resiliency and coping will build mental fitness
- Learn micro-skills that build mental fitness
- How to start a personal mental fitness plan