March 8, 2022 5:30 pm
The Law Society of Ontario, in partnership with the Ontario Bar Association’s Women Lawyers Forum, the Women’s Law Association of Ontario, the Women’s Paralegal Association of Ontario, the Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund, the Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic and Young Women in Law is pleased to present our 2022 International Women’s Day event: Women Inspiring Women: Women Legal Leaders.
Join us in celebrating women who inspire us as leaders in their respective legal career paths. A panel of diverse legal professionals, including a Superior Court judge, chief legal counsel, a leading Indigenous litigator, and a paralegal, will share stories of what inspired them to choose their career paths, the challenges faced along the way and how they are working to promote the advancement of women in the legal professions.
- Teresa Donnelly, Treasurer, Law Society of Ontario
- Karen Perron, President, Ontario Bar Association
- Justice Audrey P.C. Ramsay, Superior Court of Justice of Ontario
- Pam Hrick, Executive Director & General Counsel, Women’s Legal Education & Action Fund
- Deepa Mattoo, Executive Director, Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic
- Jocelyn Tatebe, Vice-President, Women’s Law Association of Ontario and Strategic Legal Counsel, Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company
- Gerri Camus, Vice President and Co-Founder, Women’s Paralegal Association of Ontario
- Shara Roy, Chief Legal Counsel, Ernst & Young LLP
- Katherine Hensel, Partner, Fogler Rubinoff LLP
- Sahar Talebi, Co-Director of Sponsorship, Young Women in Law and Associate, Lenczner Slaght
Please note that this program has been accredited for 1 hour and 30 minutes of EDI Professionalism Content.