March 8, 2023 5:30 pm - 7:15 pm
Wednesday, March 8, 2023
5:30 pm - 7:15 pm E.T.
Please join the Law Society of Ontario, the Ontario Bar Association’s Women Lawyers Forum, the Women’s Law Association of Ontario, the Women’s Paralegal Association of Ontario, the Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund, the Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic and Young Women in Law, for our annual International Women’s Day program:
Innovation and technology for gender equality in the legal professions.
Our guest speakers will share how they have championed innovation and technology, and driven Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion principles in their organizations.
- Jacqueline Horvat, Treasurer of the Law Society of Ontario
- Kelly McDermott, President, Ontario Bar Association
- Pam Hrick, Executive Director & General Counsel, Women’s Legal Education & Action Fund
- Deepa Mattoo, Executive Director, Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic
- Jocelyn Tatebe, President, Women’s Law Association of Ontario and Strategic Legal Counsel, Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company
- Gerri Camus, Vice President and Co-Founder, Women’s Paralegal Association of Ontario
- Sahar Talebi, Director of Sponsorship, Young Women in Law, and Associate, Lenczner Slaght
- The Honourable Sheilagh O’Connell, Senior Advisory Family Justice, Ontario Court of Justice
- Mante Molepo, Innovator in Residence, Ontario Bar Association and Founder and CEO of Mante Molepo Consulting
- Tara Vasdani, Managing Partner and Founder, Remote Law Canada
- Eowynne Noble, Head of People, Fasken
- Mary Jackson, Chief Officer, Professional Resources, Blakes
Please note: Application for CPD EDI Professionalism content is pending.