July 23, 2020 5:00 pm
In partnership with WLAO, lawyers practicing in the Districts of Kenora and Rainy River are invited to “check-in” for a moderated discussion about Covid-19 restrictions, dealing with work and home life, and what is in store for the next year.
Moderator: Cheryl Siran
Guest Speaker: Lawyer Lai-King Hum, Founder of Hum Law and Counsel with the Discrimination and Harassment Counsel Program
When: Thursday, July 23rd, 2020
Time: 5PM CST (6PM EST)
Where: Online Zoom Conference
This FREE event is restricted to those practicing in the Districts of Kenora and Rainy River. You must register to attend.
Suggestions for discussion:
- Would you prefer to continue to work from a home office? Are firm partners resistant to this idea or supportive?
- Have you found it difficult to focus on work and staying mentally fit with all of the chaos happening around the world? Do you have a support system in place?
- Children at home are asking a thousand questions – have you found resources to answer? Have your summer care plans changed completely?
- What has been the biggest hurdle for you in terms of working from home? Or has it been an easy transition for you?
- Are you planning on taking a vacation or has that changed?
- What do you need to talk about?
Zoom login details will be shared with registered participants.
July 23, 2020 – Northwest Region Lawyers Virtual Roundtable
July 23, 2020, 5PM CST – Northwest Region Lawyers Virtual “Check-In”