Starts in 1 Day, 14 Hours
September 30, 2020 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Please join WLAO and the Law Society of Ontario as we hear from an expert panel who will guide us through building a career in the current, uncertain times.
Topics for the panel will include:
- Career transitions (changing positions, practice areas) and adaptation
- Navigating the legal field / job market during a recession (what steps can you take when few people are hiring)
- Strategies for planning for the future (protecting yourself financially etc.)
- Strategies for managing stress and maintaining hope in difficult times
- Difficult career challenges and how to react in a way that builds resilience
Panel members include:
Catherine Change – Career Coach and Consultant
Dal Bhathal – The Counsel Network
Ellen Schlesinger – Wellness Expert
Elke Rubach and Brooke McClelland – Rubach Wealth
Registration is required. Zoom details will be sent to all registrants. We will have a wait list for anyone interested in attending after registration has filled.
We hope you are able to join us!
In partnership with:
September 30 – Navigating Uncertainty and Building Resilience: Taking Positive Steps for Your Future
September 30, 2020 – Career Panel Event – Navigating Uncertainty and Building Resilience: Taking Positive Steps for Your Future