9th Annual Diverse Careers Event
The Women’s Law Association of Ontario and the Law Society of Ontario are pleased to present a panel discussion and reception to promote diverse careers for women in the legal profession. Join us for our 9th Annual panel of successful and influential lawyers who have found their niche!
Thursday, May 7, 2015
The Law Society of Ontario Convocation Hall
Osgoode Hall, 130 Queen Street West, Toronto
5:30pm to 8:00pm (Discussion 5:30 to 7; Reception from 7)
The Women’s Law Association of Ontario and the Law Society of Ontario are pleased to present a panel discussion to promote diverse careers for women in the legal profession.
Panel members include:
- Keya Dasgupta, Learning and Development Director, Norton Rose Fullbright
- Avvy Go, OOnt. – Clinic Director, Metro Toronto Chinese and Southeast Asian Legal Clinic and Law Society Bencher
- Freya Kristjanson, Counsel, Wardle, Daley, Bernstein, Beiber LLP
- Michelle Moldofsky, General Counsel St. Michael’s Hospital (former)
- Maud Murray, Deputy Minister, Government and Consumer Services
Attendance at the 5:30 p.m. panel discussion is eligible for up to 1 Substantive Hour of CPD. Light refreshments will be served at a reception following the panel.
For more information please Email: email@example.com | Phone: 416-410-7267.
Photographs and video taken at this event may be used in Law Society of Ontario and WLAO publications.